Create equal opportunities and conditions for persons with disabilities (PWDs) to ensure that they live with dignity and independence.
We want Georgia to be a country where persons with disabilities are fully integrated into society; the environment is accessible; parents of persons with disabilities have social guarantees; services promoting independent living for PWDs thrive; equal opportunities are available to PWDs for education and employment; and where the rights of PWDs are realized. We want a Georgia where the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities will be fully executed.
- We believe that every person has the right to a dignified life;
- We believe, that with the help of others, we become better;
- We believe that every person should have safe access and freedom of movement and access to education and communications with friends and loved ones;
- We believe that every person has the right to participate in the decision-making process;
- We believe that every person has the right…